How come a fake photo of Osama Bin Laden (complete with possible entry wound near left eye) was immediately circulated to the global press? And why did initial stories claim there was a 40-minute “firefight,” when, in fact, the SEAL team met with zero resistance? And why was Bin Laden immediately killed and the body dropped at sea with no further identification possible? And why is the global media acting like Bin Laden has already been proven guilty?
Maybe you’ve noticed by now Bin Laden’s compound was in one of most secure areas in Pakistan, around the corner from their version of West Point. It would be absurd to think the Pakistan military had zero knowledge of Bin Laden’s whereabouts in such an highly-guarded zone. Also absurd is the idea a SEAL team would land in the area without prior approval of Pakistan’s military command.
But the fishiest aspect of this unfortunate operation, which reminds me greatly of Lee Harvey Oswald, is that the most important witness will never take the stand to tell his side of the story.
I believe Al Qaeda is basically an opium-smuggling ring created when the ISI and CIA set up a proxy mercenary army to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan. After the Soviet withdrawal, this CIA-trained army, of which Osama was a member, was deployed to the Balkans, the pipeline where opium enters Europe. Opium is the most profit-intensive commodity on the planet, so anyone who gets involved in a large scale will become fantastically rich in a short time. After we invaded Afghanistan, we set-up a relative of the biggest opium war lord into power, and there’s evidence the CIA was providing arms and assistance to this opium war lord. Meanwhile, opium production has sky-rocketed since we took command. The real story is that the corrupt opium distribution system cannot exist without the money getting washed through our global banking institutions. And if we ever get serious about ending the opium cartels who are running this system, all we have to do is follow the money into the banks.
Immediately after Bin Laden was pronounced dead, a 9/11 family member personally asked Obama to drop the Gitmo investigation. Obama reportedly walked away without answering.
Pundits began using Osama’s death as a reason to end the torture investigations to no avail. Seems to me many 9/11 families ought to be smart enough to figure out the government’s been lying from day one about 9/11, and they could have brought back the most important witness alive but instead murdered him in cold blood in his bedroom in front of his family.
And now we’re supposed to be happy about this? And here’s the real rub: the person sheep-dipped as “the courier,” the Gitmo detainee, whose waterboarding supposedly made this operation possible, is the only other person besides Osama killed at the scene!
Very convenient he won’t be offering any views on this situation in a pubic court room. I saw some potential benefits to this operation:
1) Obama’s approval record was sinking, and the release of a birth certificate and now death of Osama are just what he needed;
2) The NSA/CIA may be close to a virtual monopoly on raw opium, along with whatever other crime syndicates they are working with;
3) Arab extremists will be forced to respond, insuring the cycle of death for profit continues (we are, after all, a “war” economy);
4) The 9/11 Truth Movement just lost a lot of credibility and will continue to erode as much of it is a controlled operation; and, possibly most important:
5) The Gitmo torture investigation can now eventually be closed without public protest; and the “softening-up” process to make this possible has already begun in the media, thus insuring a former president and vice-president are not found guilty of war crimes.